03 March 2010

Hey There Cupcake

Nom nom nom.. oh excuse me. I'm sorry, I was busy stuffing my face with cupcakes. In case you didn't know ::drumroll please:: today is National Cupcake Day! I have no idea who created such a day.. but I can't really argue with it. I love cupcakes purely because 'designing' them really is an art - from flavor combinations to coloring to decorative elements. [Click links below for recipes and such.. enjoy!]
















Hot Fudge Sundae Cupcakes
















Chocolate Salted Caramel Cupcakes

All images/ recipes found via foodgawker. Note: I have never made any of these recipes so I can't vouch for them.. but they all look delish.

Happy Cupcake Day!

[jenn]

1 comment:

  1. this is awesome. my butt does not thank you, but i do! {wink}

    ReplyDelete