29 April 2010

jenn Thursdays: Post-it Art

I first came across The Hello Project a few months ago and I have been meaning to write about it ever since. Created by Joseph Delhommer and Kristen Caston, The Hello Project is "an online social collaboration giving people the chance to say hi, hello, or hola on one of today's most common yet neglected canvases: the Post-it®." Post-it art?!! Love it! Below are a few of my favs.













































If you like these then also check out Post•Ings, the Facebook page of a very talented artist who is creating one Post-it drawing a day, for every day of the year. Incredible.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a cool project! Post-Its are my doodling canvass for when I'm on conference calls, but it's neat to see how artistic you can make them!

    www.wedontlunch.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete